Do I need to be more disciplined?
Is self-discipline your strength or your weakness? Most of us are in a constant battle with ourselves, knowing what we need to do but struggling to actually do it, or at least to do it consistently.
The good thing about self-discipline is that it is a skill and it can be developed.
The even better news is that it is transferable – in other words if you develop it in one area of your life it will be applicable to everything else. But develop it you must.
The bad news is that there are only two ways to learn/develop discipline: long and hard or short and painful.
If you are like me and choose to endure short-term pain for a long-term gain, then sign up for one of the workshops there, any one of which will help you become more disciplined:
- Accomplish Anything Like A Boss
- Achieve Your Career Goals Faster
- Create Your Own Life Plan
- Create Your Own Website And Online Store
- Creative Thinking and Problem Solving
- Defragment Your Mind
- Design Your Legacy
- Expand Your Business Through Social Media
- Get To Know Your Authentic Self
- Grow Your Business
- Grow Your Personal Wealth
- Improve Your Important Relationships
- Re-energize Your Non-Profit
- Turn an Idea into a Business